Offshore software development – why is it worth joining our team?
At eVolpe Software House, we ensure the best and conducive to personal development working conditions. We are building a positive atmosphere by:
- flexible working hours
- Scrum– thanks to the agile methodology of work organization you have a real impact on the project of which you are responsible
- carefully prepared job descriptions, clear career paths
- freedom of choice when it comes to forms of cooperation
- freedom of selecting work environment and the tools
- convenient location – modern building in the heart of Poznan (Winogrady Business Center), near public transportation
- training: foreign language courses and much more
- numerous corporate events, such as eVolpe Day and What’s new
- Chill-Out Zone: billiard, table soccer
- Multisport – free access to sports facilities (optional)
What we primarily focus on are creativity and intention to thrive professional interests. Within our team, we want to build a positive attitude towards customers and co-workers. We realize multidimensional, diverse and advanced IT projects, that will give great satisfaction to any software designer. Let’s not forget about freshly ground coffee, billiard or soccer tournaments and unlimited opportunities for self-development during regular events such as What’s new? – for sharing expertise, or eVolpe Day – designed to pursue own initiatives.
What do we expect?
- experience in IT systems deployment,
practical knowledge of Model-View-Controller and PHP frameworks
- knowledge of software development methodologies and testing procedures
- software development skills based on existing architectural assumptions